Monday, December 5, 2011

Introduction

You probably do not know me, but maybe that will change. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lyndie, and my Stardoll username is -Lyndie-. I've been on Stardoll for about three years on several accounts that I have had to leave behind for different reasons. I've felt left out on Stardoll for awhile.
Why?
Well, it's simply because everyone seems to have all the stardollars and starcoins in the world to be able to buy whatever they want, whenever they want. I don't like spending money on Stardoll. It's just a game, after all. I can spend my money on real things, like a designer bag or Christmas presents for my family.
That, and Stardoll's been terribly boring recently, I figured that no one would mind if I attempted to add some sort of excitement. Or at least whatever excitement you can get out of this. I've always enjoyed writing, and I like to think that I'm half decent at it, at least.
So here you go. Here's a blog for all of you with an LE taste and a Basics budget. Here's a blog for those of you that can't or won't get superstar, or spend all of your money on a website. Here's the blog for all of you that need something to fill up your time while on Stardoll, but don't have the clothes/money to buy loads of stuff. Expect a little bit of everything, from fashion to features on people with brilliant talents to rants.
I'll be writing my first official post soon. If there's anything that you'd like me to write about, be sure to tell me, whether its in the comments or on my Stardoll account.

No comments:

Post a Comment