Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Polls

Polls on Stardoll have been around since I joined. The idea is that it is changed daily, and most people only answer it because it gets them Starcoins, which I think is perfectly reasonable. I mean, why else would you want to answer it. Most of the time, it isn't changed on time, and when it is, its not even a poll at all, its a trivia question. Even when it is a poll, meaning that it asks your opinion on something, it asks you something like, 'What do you think of the new LE?', and the first option is always that they like it. This would be fine, it would be nice if there was a way for Stardoll to really see our feedback, but most people are too lazy to select their actual opinion on it. If they hated the new LE, they might say they liked it just because that didn't want to move their mouse more than just to press the button to send in their answer.
So how can Stardoll improve it? I've got my ideas, and I'd like to hear yours. Leave them in the comments.
  • For God's sake, ask us our opinion on something besides a new store or collection that just came out. I'm bored of trivia questions and I'm sure other people are too, especially when its something that a lot of people will not know.
  • Do not automatically select the first answer. Make it so they have to select an answer themselves, not just press one button and get some starcoins.
  • I'd like it if it wasn't so far down on the page, I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to answer, then scroll all the way back up to go to 'Contests & Events'. This may just be flat out lazy, but hey, I'm a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment